How to Reset Garage Door After Power Outage?
When dealing with a power outage, it’s important to take the right steps to ensure your garage door is reset and operating properly. If you’re having trouble getting your garage door open after a power outage, there are some simple steps you can take to get it working again in no time. Here are some tips to help you reset your garage door after a power outage:
- Check if the garage door opener Windsor is plugged in and functioning properly. If it’s not, plug it into an outlet that isn’t affected by the outage.
- Test the wall switch or remote to make sure they are both working properly. If they aren’t, replace the batteries.
- Check the emergency release cord located near the bottom of your garage door. Pulling it manually releases the trolley from the rail that moves the garage door up and down.
- After you have pulled the cord to manually open your garage door, use a phillips-head screwdriver to reset the emergency release handle by turning it clockwise.
- Once the emergency release handle is in the up position, press the wall switch or remote and see if your garage door opens or closes. If it does, you have successfully reset your garage door!
With these tips, you can quickly reset your garage door after a power outage and get it functioning again in no time. If you need assistance, contact a professional garage door repair Williamsburg technician to help reset your garage door.
Good luck and happy resetting!
Social Links: Us.Community.Sony, Community.Developer.Cybersource, Therawtarian